Teleradiology services include access to subspecialists, which can be a boon for local facilities who cannot afford a full-time neuroradiologist, for example.
— Clinical Neurology News
Not all radiology practices are identical. We know what really matters to you, and it can be summed up in one word – trust.
Athas Radiology is a teleradiology company that offers comprehensive, subspecialty radiology services that physicians can trust to support their clinical decision making. We share your commitment to superior health care, and provide diagnostic excellence to help elevate the quality of patient care.
With solutions unique to the growing needs of diagnostic imaging centers and radiology practices, Athas Radiology is here when you need us. Our breadth of subspecialty expertise, operations technology, and business acumen will exceed what you’ve come to expect from radiology service providers.
Whether you are looking to drive referring physician satisfaction, improve staff efficiency, or be able to say ‘yes’ when new business opportunities arise, it’s all possible with Athas Radiology solutions.
Who We Serve
Athas Radiology takes a holistic approach with our service philosophy.
We leverage technology to not only serve imaging facilities & radiology practices, but their referring physicians and patients alike. In today’s highly competitive environment, radiology service providers are increasingly challenged to systematically improve quality and reduce costs.
Athas Radiology remains committed to helping our clients thrive as the healthcare system undergoes this unprecedented change.
Athas Radiology moves beyond what standard teleradiology provides, to serve as a trusted virtual partner for our clients.
We act as an extension of our client’s workforce in support of their patient care and business objectives.
Every client is unique. Athas Radiology works with your team to analyze the specific needs of your business. We will then deploy the right blend of resources and technology your organization requires to satisfy the main drivers behind medical imaging today:
- Improve Clinical Quality – Athas Radiology’s fellowship-trained radiologists provide the specialization and expertise required for both routine and the most demanding diagnostic radiology caseloads.
- Increase Physician Satisfaction – Athas Radiology works in collaboration with your referring physicians and staff to leverage their expertise, providing timely imaging interpretations and easy access to collaborative consults.
- Increase Revenue – Greater clinical quality and physician satisfaction, along with decreased turnaround times, lead to better client financial performance.
- Decrease Hardware/Software Costs – Our collaborative infrastructure model enables you to reduce periodic capital investments, decrease amortization costs, and realize savings in support maintenance fees.
- Long-Term Competitiveness – Ensure that your facility or practice has access to the same quality care and diagnostic expertise equal to any other in the country, with no compromise in turnaround time, peer collaboration, technology, or clinical quality.